Monday, May 21, 2007


With ill threads my fate is wrought. For are not far more bitter those things that were once sweet?

I hoped that at least my beloved Nuitari would return home. And so she did, but lifeless. Not my dear black beauty, eager to be loved, and to love back, but something else, a shadow of the body's former self, or maybe a thing missing a shadow.

I have not seen her, and in a way I'm glad I haven't. I can't picture her, or Sol, as corpses. In my mind they live yet - but what a parody of true life it is.

I cannot abide the loss. Two I loved so much, gone so quickly and unexpectedly. What I would do to have time with her, and Sol... taken away so young and vibrant. What I would do to let them have more time... Why now? How I wish I could take back the months I could've had with them, had I not come here.

Light died a week ago, with him. Hope died yesterday, with her.

Now I wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home